We are an internationally active, medium-sized family business based in Geretsried near Munich. “Innovation has a long tradition with us” – we live this mission statement every day, as this is the only way we have been able to develop into a globally active supplier of high-quality operating table systems, patient transport chairs and operating chairs.
You want to be able to work independently and on your own responsibility at your workplace?
You are looking for an employer who stands for innovation, reliability and fairness?
You like to bring in your own ideas?
You want to “discover the world” and work with the latest technologies?
Then you’ll be right with us.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for the following person to join our customer service team as soon as possible
MEDICAL SERVICE TECHNICIAN (M/F/D) IN INTERNAL AND EXTERNAL SERVICE
- Solid, mechanical skills (industrial mechanic, locksmith, medical technician)
- Preferably experience in the field of field service medical technology
- Good knowledge of electronics / electrics
- Distinct customer and service orientation
- Autonomous and quality-conscious working method
- National and international readiness to travel
- Conversational English skills
- Driving licence class B
- Varying working environment in the national and international area
- Independent work in a committed team
- Company mobile phone and company notebook
- Attractive remuneration and attractive social offers
- Innovative and employee-oriented corporate culture
- Cooperation in a growing, international family business